Rhymes with Orange

I spend far to much time searching the Internet for anything to do with Yamaha XJ650 motorcycles. My love for this motorcycle is obsessive. I come across pictures of these beautiful bikes all the time and I've seen a lot of custom builds. Some good, some bad, and some ugly.

Here's a rebuild that really caught my eye. The builder's attention to detail really stands out on this motorcycle. Notice the custom battery cover and license plate holder. The frame and rims are painted to match and rear fender has been modified to accept a custom rear brake light and turn signals.

This is one awesome ride.

xj650 blog Custom Orange 1981 XJ650 Maxim Front View

xj650 blog Custom Orange 1981 XJ650 Maxim Front View

xj650 blog Custom Orange 1981 XJ650 Maxim Front View

I never thought I could like orange this much but it really stands out on this 1981 XJ650 Maxim

0 comments: